Sunday 6 August 2017

Workshop Monday 7th August

Here are 2 of the cards for tomorrows workshop.
Sorry but we are making a start on Christmas this week. ggggggg
 On this card I have used a small Gelli plate for the background then stamped using 2 staamps from the Butterfly Basics by Stampin Up
Here I have smooshed the background using Distress inks and mica powder, when it was dry I used a stencil with embossing paste and sprinkled ultra thick powder then heated it. The humming bird and flower stamps are from Spellbinders which also has a die to cut them out.
I have stamped and embossed the white card with white glitter powder then stamped the music with blue ink then dipped it into blue inks then sponged more colour on.

This snowflakes are stamped and embossed with clear powder then I stamped the music with blue ink then sponged with shades of blue inks.
Here I have used the middle of the previous card and re-cut it for a better shape. Centre stamp is from Stampendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment