Here are more cards that were made using Dylon at Club Night.
Friday, 27 July 2012
Thursday, 26 July 2012
For this week's Make & Take I have used Alcohol Inks then stamped using Stazon, I have coloured using Alcohol inks and Promarkers.
Come along on Friday or Sunday if you would like to have a go at making this card.
Tonight we shall be using Dylon fabric dye. Here is my first card.
I have sprayed white card with gold mica powder in water then sprinkled on the dylon powder and as it hits the wet card it just spreads and gives a lovely effect.
Tuesday, 24 July 2012
Sunday, 22 July 2012
Friday, 20 July 2012
These range poppies are this weeks' Make & Take.
The background is one that I have made, I painted a wash of terracotta using a re-inker and gold mica spray,
I then stamped the leaves using a terracotta ink pad and sprayed with the gold mica so that it ran, dried it then stamped the dots.
come along today or Sunday if you would like t make this card for just £1.50
Friday, 13 July 2012
Thursday, 12 July 2012
Tuesday, 10 July 2012
This is the card for tonight's Club night, using Alcohol inks
and embossing them with Versamark.
Put a little surgical Spirit on to a cotton wool ball then put a drip of 2 or 3 colours of alcohol ink and just dab on to glossy card then stamp with black Stazon and cut out, take a piece of scrumbled up cling film and dab gently over the flowers then add embossing powder (I used a dark pinky colour) tip off excess and heat.
Friday, 6 July 2012
Monday, 2 July 2012
Sunday, 1 July 2012
This is my card from last weeks Craft club night.
we made backgrounds using acrylic paints and embossing.
First paint a piece of card with acrylic paint and dry it, then dab acrylic paint on to the top side of your embossing folder then put through machine, wash the paint off your folder straight away before it dries.
I made this one using sky blue as my base coat then dabbed pearlescent paint on to the folder and got this lovely antiqued look. I stamped and embossed the flower coloured it with blue paint then coated it with Diamond Glaze and shook a hint of glitter on to it while still wet.