Wednesday 25 January 2017

Workshop Monday 30th January

For the backgrounds of these 3 cards I have used Brushos with Mica spray and cling film.
 Flowers on this card are by Paperartsy.
Background is blue and purple Brushos with mica spray and cling film.

 The Teasles are from Woodware on this card using a mixture of Brushos and a mica spray for the background.
 I have used 2 different colour blue Brushos with mica spray and cling film, flowers are 
from Stampin Up.

For this background I have used an embossed background and coloured it with Distress Crayons and rubbed over with. a baby wipe. I then added foil on sticky embossing powder and some Frantage in gold and white. 

Flowers are from Heartfelt Creations and are stamped and embossed in black then I coloured them with masking fluid so that I could do the background without putting the script over the flowers then I removed the masking fluid and coloured the flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment