Saturday 15 January 2011

Make & Take Friday 14th January

 A couple of the girls who come regularly requested a mans' card for this week.
I first made the backgrounds by rubbing Adirondack and Distress inks on to a messy mat then sprayed with water that has Perfect Pearls blue mica powder added to it, then I dragged the card through it, the first sheet was covered completely and the second sheet was just picking up the remainder so it was more patchy, I have added sticky mesh in the corners and down the side of the background for added detail.
The lighthouse stamp is from Inkadinkado and the seagull is from Elusive Images.

1 comment:

  1. Sue - I've just found your blog and have to tell you how impressed I am with your talent. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete